• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's ok, soon I will post a pic of Kohli and you will wish you were even harsher :p
Nah, I understand we all have our favourites and pictures of them are a way to remind ourselves of the strong feelings we have for them. For example:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Posted this elsewhere as well -

This kinda reminds me of CW. The ECB are the mods, infracting Kevin Pietersen over inflammatory posts (texts) that people claim are good natured banter.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Posted this elsewhere as well -

This kinda reminds me of CW. The ECB are the mods, infracting Kevin Pietersen over inflammatory posts (texts) that people claim are good natured banter.
I think this post is inflammatory and deserves an infraction.

It's insulting to be compared to the ECB.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's been briefly touched on, but what are we feeling about the role of the Saffers in Textgate?

The leak of the supposedly derogatory nature of the messages can only have come from one side (unless KP is of seriously abnormally low intelligence) so one can only suppose what their motives for making them public were. It looks like, at best, mischief making and at worst chucking a hand grenade into the opposition changing room and sitting back to admire the carnage.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, I've made my feelings clear, it's been shady in the extreme.

Then saying it's no big deal, after KP has been dropped, then deleting the texts.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England don't deserve to lose this series, it's them shady South Africans :-O
Not sure where you got that from, we've been outplayed, we deserve to lose, Saffies really didn't need to do this.

KP, not our best player, IMHO, Broad or Anderson.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah really getting sick of seeing KP described as England's best player when he's not.

Also, have no issue with South Africa making those texts public. Good on them.

Ruckus

International Captain
Anderson then KP then Broad for me. Definitely their best batsman though, and he is really the only one with any x factor. Something England really need tbh.