• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peter McGlashan - Retirement Interview

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
@James - it would be great to have a player of Peter's stature even now he is retired or another up and coming player hang out on the forum and chime in during tour threads with candid comments on players in games etc...I think I would enjoy that as much if not more than articles by the players. Is there any chance of that happening? The insights they would have would be phenomenal and would be wonderful to interact with a player.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's a nice thought Hurricane, but unfortunately I couldn't see it happening. The players we've worked with over the years have typically been very busy people and that has suited more to the writing article option.

You never know what the future holds though and what another player might enjoy more.