• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When great careers overlap

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I had a look and was disappointed to see ab didnt play with ricky. taylor, waugh and ponting played in the same side, would have been ace to have ab in there too.
I've got footage of Border bowling to Ponting, and Ponting bowling to Border.......

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
I've got footage of Border bowling to Ponting, and Ponting bowling to Border.......
Slightly off topic, but by any chance do you have any footage of West Indies in India in '83. Never been able to find any online.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Variation on the theme

On debut Wilfred Rhodes played with WG Grace (First Class debut 1865) and in his last Test with Bill Voce (final First Class match 1952) , thus covering 87 years!