3 8.82%
  • Aus 3-0

10 29.41%
  • Aus 4-0

13 38.24%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ind-Aus test series

Ind-Aus test series

what do u guys think will be the outcome of the ind-aus test series ?

(this is different from the official thread, as it is just an opinion poll)

keep all the series discussion to the official thread only. also, i never meant to start 2 threads on the same thing.

ok...my parents are both indian,i was born in perth and am an australian supporter...I have MANY indian supporter friends that live in perth...and NOT ONE has sed that india would win 4-0... you must be damn rigth stupid,or just being an idiot if u think india will win 4-0...In fact,many of my indian supporter mates would be happy if they win ONE test,let alone 4...Stop kidding ureself amits

They may win a few ODI's...but tests....get real

Originally posted by deeps
    ok...my parents are both indian,i was born in perth and am an australian supporter...I have MANY indian supporter friends that live in perth...and NOT ONE has sed that india would win 4-0... you must be damn rigth stupid,or just being an idiot if u think india will win 4-0...In fact,many of my indian supporter mates would be happy if they win ONE test,let alone 4...Stop kidding ureself amits

They may win a few ODI's...but tests....get real
    deeps, if u have indian parents, so y u support australia over india in and ind-aus series ???

i believe that india will win 2-1 or 3-1, but so that there r votes all over, so i had to vote for ind 4-0.

PY
    Originally posted by amits
    but so that there r votes all over
    There aren't going to be votes all over I'm afraid anyway. :P

Australia are going to spank India I'm afraid Mr Amits. Was 90% sure before warmups, now I'm certain.
    A True Champion - Bob. Rest in peace. 15/04/06
    "People today have too big a devil and too small a God"

- Stephen Currie

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1

deeps, if u have indian parents, so y u support australia over india in and ind-aus series ???

i believe that india will win 2-1 or 3-1, but so that there r votes all over, so i had to vote for ind 4-0.
    just coz my parents r indian,doesn't mean i have to support india!!! i can think for myself,and come up with my own opinions ty very mucH!

International Debutant iamdavid's Avatar
    Sorry Amits. 4-0 AUS

I honestly cant see India winning a test out here , they just dont have the bowlers to take 20 wickets in a match against this team , unless they get an unusually crappy surface in which case the Australian bowlers will likely be even more effetive.

And I dont really see it raining enough this year (what with the drought we're in the middle of ATM) to help India's cause in the way of drawing matches.

India 4-0 hey
    There is a line between patriotism & plain stupid , you my friend have crossed that line

just coz my parents r indian,doesn't mean i have to support india!!! i can think for myself,and come up with my own opinions ty very mucH!
    deeps, this is shocking, u r unpatriotic.

so u mean that everyone should support the country where they r born and not the country from which they originally r ??? :rolleyes:

i am NOT unpatriotic..in fact, i am totally patriotic towards australia..i was born and raised in australia...I've spent a total of about 8 months of my life in india,when i go there for holidays... U sed :

so u mean that everyone should support the country where they r born and not the country from which they originally r ???

well, ME, PERSONALLY am orignally from australia...it is my parents that are from india...there's a difference..

I am extremely patriotic towards australia,and support them in EVERY sport...including soccer!

Tim
    right...enough of that.

Deeps has chosen to support Australia & you must respect that decision Amits.

As for the test series...well Australia don't like to draw tests..im going to say 3-1 to Australia.

deeps, this is shocking, u r unpatriotic.

so u mean that everyone should support the country where they r born and not the country from which they originally r ??? :rolleyes:
    When he is living in Aus, he SHOULD support Australia.

Originally posted by vishnureddy
    When he is living in Aus, he SHOULD support Australia.
    this is shocking, deeps. u have indian parents and u r originally from india. ur background is indian and so U SHOULD SUPPORT INDIA.

so, if an aussie couple comes to india for a few months and within the time they r here in india, they have a child born to them and now u say that the child should support india, even over australia just because he was born in india ???

deeps, u r not originally from australia. u were only born there. u still visit india, have indian parents and have an indian background as well and so u r originally from india. so it makes more sense if u support india more than australia and also be a patriotic indian supporter. also, try coming back to india and settle here so as to recognise the value of the country from where u originally r.

start supporting india, deeps. supporting australia will take u nowhere and u will lose ur identity.

Tim
    Amits, I said cool it..final warning.

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    i am NOT unpatriotic..in fact, i am totally patriotic towards australia..i was born and raised in australia...I've spent a total of about 8 months of my life in india,when i go there for holidays... U sed :

so u mean that everyone should support the country where they r born and not the country from which they originally r ???

well, ME, PERSONALLY am orignally from australia...it is my parents that are from india...there's a difference..

I am extremely patriotic towards australia,and support them in EVERY sport...including soccer!
    alot of indian born AUstralians support australia, particularly those who have lived here their whole lives...

anyway, i said 3-1 Australia, i reakon we will lose the 3rd test than come back for steve waughs last test though we do tend to lose 1 a series
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

International Debutant iamdavid's Avatar
    this is shocking, deeps. u have indian parents and u r originally from india. ur background is indian and so U SHOULD SUPPORT INDIA.

so, if an aussie couple comes to india for a few months and within the time they r here in india, they have a child born to them and now u say that the child should support india, even over australia just because he was born in india ???

deeps, u r not originally from australia. u were only born there. u still visit india, have indian parents and have an indian background as well and so u r originally from india. so it makes more sense if u support india more than australia and also be a patriotic indian supporter. also, try coming back to india and settle here so as to recognise the value of the country from where u originally r.

start supporting india, deeps. supporting australia will take u nowhere and u will lose ur identity.

You Indians really do take you're cricket very seriously dont you , mate its a game , how does supporting one country over another in a game mean you will loose you're identity???

Cricket is a game , not life , people can support whichever country they wish:rolleyes: :duh:

I was not only born in australia..i was RAISED in austrlia..i am 17 years old now...and out of 17 years, i have spent a total of 8 months in india...that's not that much... Why would i want 2 come back 2 india and settle there? I am doing niceley here in perth,studying engineering, at uni... my parents have been in australia for 23 years...My mum is 39 years old...that means she has lived more of her life in australia than in india...(she supports india)

Look, you're logic is extremely weird to me... Optimism is good,patriotism is good... But when u take them both too far,it becomes stupid... India are not gonna win a single test match in australia,let alone the series

A person that was born and bred in one country has every right to barrack for that country... It's not as if i was my parents were in australia for a few months, had me, and then took me back 2 india..in that case,i would've only been born in australia,and have no connection with australia...but me,i was born here,raised here and still live here (and plan on continuing to live here)..i have every right to support australia

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information