• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ind-Aus test series

Outcome of the ind-aus test series

• Ind 4-0

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ind 3-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ind 3-1

• Ind 2-0

• Ind 2-1

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Ind 1-0

• Draw 2-2

• Draw 1-1

• Draw 0-0

• Aus 1-0

• Aus 2-1

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Aus 2-0

• Aus 3-1

• Aus 3-0

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Aus 4-0

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
Australia should have gone with 4 pacemen. There's barely a run to be scored on this pitch as it is, 4 pacemen (with or without MacGill) would most probably rip India to shreds.

deeps

International 12th Man
sorry to top this thread again...I saw it was about to slip to page 2...and had 2 stop it... It's a good thread when u wanna have a nice lil chuckle at amits expense :P

Salamuddin

International Debutant
to Deeps

Its also a good thread for me to have a good laugh at you mate
for suggesting that NSW would more often than not beat
most international sides.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Re: to Deeps

jamesryfler said:
Its also a good thread for me to have a good laugh at you mate
for suggesting that NSW would more often than not beat
most international sides.
You'd better chuckle at me then - because I agree with him. If they picked their strongest available XI, they would.

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ha ha ha , how foolish deeps and co. have been. Now the results are in front of them. Neither could australia win the series 4-0, nor would they win it 3-0. I think itwill be a 1-1 draw, or 2-1 victory in favour of either side.

amits

Banned
rajat said:
Ha ha ha , how foolish deeps and co. have been. Now the results are in front of them. Neither could australia win the series 4-0, nor would they win it 3-0. I think itwill be a 1-1 draw, or 2-1 victory in favour of either side.
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ aus 3-0/3-1/4-0 voters.

this series will be a 2-1/3-0 win to india.