• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand doom and gloom thread

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah we still need to be realistic about the team since 2021.

Also, I just want to express my annoyance Phillips feels he has to waste time bowling instead of scoring all the runs. The bloke is clearly very talented, I really don't care about turning him into a 5th bowler offie. Could not give less of a ****. Let the man bat and score as many runs as he can.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Let’s not lose sight of the fact that we still suck. Stead out, Larsen out, White out, Bracewell out, Nicholls out, and no more relying on spamming bodyline once the ball gets old plz
No I think the lesson learned from this test is that the new guy Will Young sucked, while Nicholls Wagner & Macewell were fine and nothing should change ever again.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
will have to devour Gary Stead whole in order to get on the field
I don’t know about that, he provided vital runs in both innings for Canterbury this week. We all know scoring runs is the most important element of an NZ spinner’s role to Steady.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Don’t forget we have the prodigious talent of Ollie White with his amazing NZ U19 average of 21.76 with a top score of 80 against the might of Japan to shore up our batting for the next 15 years
He tried to use his national aspirations in Dunedin District Court this week to avoid a conviction for drink driving. Judge did not agree. Fined $500 + costs, and banned from driving for six months.

Maybe the judge checked his NZ u19 average and scoffed at his chances.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
I liked NZ

New Zealand men's fixtures

vs Bangladesh

1st ODI: December 17, Dunedin

2nd ODI: December 20, Nelson

3rd ODI: December 23, Napier

1st T20I: December 27, Napier

2nd T20I: December 29, Tauranga

3rd T20I: December 31, Tauranga

vs Pakistan