• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Some worrying signs for the Hobart batsmen. Looks a ripping lineup on paper; however has struggled here in Melbourne.

Styris shaping up as one of the worst international signings.

sphynx

U19 Debutant
The Delhi Daredevils released Finch from his $250,000 contract, back into the pool.

They'd be spewing, Finch will be laughing.

Someone will have to pay over triple that this time around in the auctions in January. Considering he has no test commitments, he might be looking at the magical million dollar mark.

Last edited:

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
I'd spare you from talking to yourself tonight benchmark00 but it's 1:15 a.m. and I'm already really tired.

I think I'll just have to doze in front of this match without really posting about it.