• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
why are they producing such difficult pitches to score runs on?

You'd imagine that they'd want to produce wickets that provide entertainment but given what we have seen so far this season, this doesn't seem to be the case.:blink:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Jeez, luckily for the Hurricanes this keeper fella is feeling generous tonight. Turned the TV over a few overs back and literally the only runs I've seen have come from his sloppy keeping.
Nev is an awesome keeper and nobody will ever convince me to change my mind on that.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it's no surprise hobart are struggling. with paine and ponting they've got two openers who peaked back in 2006

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I personally like it, but I guess most of the people who would want to watch something like this don't.
nah it's T20.
I wouldn't mind if the wickets were like this for ODIs but not T20s, which are are essentially there to provide entertainment through free-flowing scoring, etc..

I am genuinely feeling sorry for the crowd that has turned up for this.
Looks like another one-sided low scoring game