• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Bit of vintage Viv about to be shown here.

Cue some **** with an abacus to say he doesn't average enough to compare with some other **** who scored piles against Bangladesh. **** them all. He was King.
Not as good as Samaraweera obvs.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Always amazes me when I hear Viv talk. So humble and polite, whereas when you saw him on the field he was all arrogance and swagger. What a man he is.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He did a great thing by AB on the 84 tour over there, waited on day five til Border got to his ton then called the game off. WAG

centurymaker

International Captain
oh my god that father-son combo

ffs ****ing junior
LOL yeah just saw that

first father and then his son took a catch in the crowd in the 1st innings.

has this ever happened before, doubt it ay

probability of the ball going to the same spot in such a short period of time and then both the catches being taken. just wow

Last edited:

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Big storm about to go across Brisbane... not sure how much play we will get, although it looks like the worst of it is just south of Brisbane.