• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

sonnench

U19 12th Man
Commentators saying Thomas bowling to many slower balls, and the batsmen have yet to pick up even one of them....:dry:

Edit : Wicket off the slower one....

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it's kinda weird how maddinson has been the one consistent performer for the sixers over the year

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i mean we clearly expected this, cause we played Moran, so I'm content with this

i thought smith was unhappy with the catch ftr

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha yeah, I posted the ball before Mendis got out. I didn't bet on him but I bet on Sixers to hit the most Sixes, lol. The current count is 0.