• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Matt Johnston to replace Andrew Mcdonald at the Strikers.
Decent signing I reckon. Not what you'd call a great domestic cricketer but I think if he's going to make a success of himself it'll be in T20, even though his record in that format isn't great so far.

brockley

International Captain
Jason Floros out of Big Bash.
Anyone know when replacements are meant to be made?,i know the squad of 18 to be named Dec 1,but not for injured players,quite a few teams have players to be replaced.

ajdude

International Coach
keen as for Friday night, got front row seats at mid off/fine leg with the girlfriend who knows **** all about cricket #convincing

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i went to the opening post of this thread to see what was happening on friday night and nothing is happening. what are you on about ajdude. you talking her to india for the pom test?

ajdude

International Coach
i went to the opening post of this thread to see what was happening on friday night and nothing is happening. what are you on about ajdude. you talking her to india for the pom test?
nah, dhaka for the 4th odi

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yes ****, look back a couple of pages.

I also heard that N00FAN is doing a tipping comp.
I was thinking about a tipping comp myself actually; will need to look at the fixtures first though. If there's any sort of consistent rhyme or reason for the scheduling that we can get used to then a tipping comp would work well. Need to just stick to picking results though; other **** is too complicated.