• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What a heave from Hartley just after I questioned not keeping Dunk.

BTW I can never understand why batsman don't try and go for the fourth run in that sort of situation. Won money on this, I really should have decided to bet higher amounts.

uvelocity

International Coach
It's four callum.

**** off it wasn't four. in fact it was short. a meter short. look. this short ****s.

it's ****ing four callum

ajdude

International Coach
It's four callum.

**** off it wasn't four. in fact it was short. a meter short. look. this short ****s.

it's ****ing four callum
you're going to give it four runs? four ****ing runs? i've been around since ****ing 200 ****ing 4 and you're going to give it four ****ing runs?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sign him up

Probably would have dropped Abbott for a better bowler but that would have been a bit harsh so I'm not pushing it that hard. Plus He Can Field.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hey arseholes there's enough boring cricket on right on. hit some ****ing sixes or get out