• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

juro

U19 12th Man
Big Bash League is such a crap name for the competition... but at least we don't have the Australian Premier League...

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thunder sign Azhar Mahmood to replace Afridi. Probably a net gain for them, given the need to add some steel to the batting. They've also signed Zampa to fill the 2nd spinner role if need be. Although Mahmood's only here for the first 4 games, then Prior takes over.

Gayle (Replaced by Guptill?)
Clarke for the 1st game
Cosgrove
Mahmood
Borgas/Usman/Lockyear/Rogers/Floros
Carters (+)
Abbott
Coyte
Nannes
Doran
Zampa/Sandhu/Tremain

Spikey

gonna be honest. really love that bowling attack.

i mean i expect it to fall to pieces this season. but man i wanna see it do well

Spikey

i didn't say it was good

scott henry writes his own death wish; signs for the stars

Last edited:

Spikey

FOX SPORTS Fantasy Big Bash

if can remember the log in you used last, you should be joined into the league automatically. Otherwise:

CWEBCLASSIC: 6297-1284

D. Pattinson a bargain, Renegades better play him

Last edited:

Spikey

we're all picking Haddin right

Botha, SOK and Dan the Man all down as all-rounders a real blow