• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nah I just taste it either way I think. He was paying 38.00 for some reason though (more than Richardson and Boyce) so I see it as a strong bet anyway. It's going to happen more than 1 time every 38 games IMO. :p
Oh yeah, let me know if you ever do pick a player who finishes not out or doesn't get a bat, cause I got my bet refunded on Steve Smith finishing top scorer (when Haddin top scored) and he was not out, with Sportsbet.

185 is a great score, but short boundaries should give QLD a sniff.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hopes has seriously looked like he's come out of a four year retirement to play this tournament so far, with both bat and ball. So rusty and laboured.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pomersbach the only left hander in the world who can't play a square cut. Embarrassing.