• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ffs thunder are rolling with rogers as captain. i was hoping they'd shift it to gayle

Thunder look to bounce back

for like the first time ever, the thunder actually have a bit of a surplus with batsmen. doesn't mean they've got some good batsmen, but they won't be struggling to send out 5-6 of them. gayle & mahmood also gives them some batsmen in the top 5 who Can Bowl, which gives them some team flexibility. either extra batsman for abbott (sorry junior) or maybe sneak zampa in there or something

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bet365 thinking Boyce is a batsman is cute (was paying 4-1 for most Strikers runs for some reason). Shame they didn't have a market for most Strikers wickets; he'd have probably been paying heaps.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Leading edge for 6 is a disgrace. T20 or not. ****ing modern-day bats and short square boundaries.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Do you get money back if he doesn't bat? How about if he goes to the crease but finishes not out?
Nah I just taste it either way I think. He was paying 38.00 for some reason though (more than Richardson and Boyce) so I see it as a strong bet anyway. It's going to happen more than 1 time every 38 games IMO. :p