• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really find that hard to believe. What match was this? And I haven't heard of a rule change, not saying it hasn't been though.

benchmark00

So you're saying someone hit a six, then they called it back and said 'nah he hit the stumps so it's a dead ball'?

If so that's the biggest disgrace since spikey was offered a job.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So you're saying someone hit a six, then they called it back and said 'nah he hit the stumps so it's a dead ball'?

If so that's the biggest disgrace since spikey was offered a job.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. Was a LHB IIRC - I want to say Birt? - but I wasn't paying a great deal of attention at the time.

benchmark00

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That's a disgraceful decision. Maddinson is being punished for the bowler making an error.

Hope Haddin followed that umpire home and beat him with a sack of door knobs.
If they're going to make it a uniform policy like they've done then I think it has to be ruled no ball rather than dead ball.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
BENCHY IT HAPPENED OKAY? IT WAS CALLED A DEaD BALL. STOP DENYING IT HAPPENED.

DEAD BALL DENIER