• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that katich treated that ball seriously is a def black mark against him. should have bowled triffet + full slip cordon

Spark

Global Moderator
Should have bowled a bunch of no balls and/or wides to run up the score for fun (assuming they wouldn't have just ended it on the first no ball).
Well I reckon that any delivery that went into the scorecard would have "counted". So yeah like PEWS said, he'd have to have run into the stumps each delivery.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nah knocking the stumps over isn't a dead ball. They just did it to Finn because he did it multiple times.
Nah it got called dead ball earlier in the Big Bash; I can't remember who it happened to but someone actually hit a huge six and it didn't count. I think they've changed the rules officially because of Finn.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
In all seriousness, Quiney should get bonus points for getting off the mark at the WACA - and saving my fantasy team from further embarassment.