• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That Scorchers ad was :laugh:

Marcus North wearing the ****ty flat rim cap backwards. What a ****ing disgrace.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
head has already been promoted to replace hughes (or so berry said)
Has he, good work Radelaide.

2 overs doesn't constitute a game right? I will be ****ing fuming if my bet gets up void ffs.
I'll be happy, bet on Scorchers due to my strategy despite tipping Stars.

I may be reading the D/L calculator I'm using wrong, but if the Stars had scored 29 runs in 5 overs instead of 2, they'd be declared winners by 19 runs under the D/L method.

If we get back on in about half an hour and the umpires reduce the Stars' innings to 12 overs, their adjusted target will be 30.

Think they can score 1 run in 10 overs?
Bit of a joke, but rules are rules Macca.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
M00ds not factoring in the Marsh boys' flexibility as they do Tequila lay backs in South African night clubs.

benchmark00

You know what's going to make me sick?

Stars have the best team on paper. They have the best depth and in all areas they have players. If they win the competition this year everyone is going to go on about how good of a captain Warne is and how it was a Warne master stroke.

**** sake. Thinking about it is making me sick.

Spikey

wait. do they have to bat 5 overs, even if they have passed the target

(cork is saying something like that on sky. according to not me)