• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
The D/L method might get a little funny with the ridiculously low original target.

What if the umpires decide that the Stars' batting innings is reduced to 7-8 overs and the remaining target is only a few more runs?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
don't see any reason to not cheer the rain on tbh - langer gets embarrassed, stars don't get the win and pews tastes it

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
I may be reading the D/L calculator I'm using wrong, but if the Stars had scored 29 runs in 5 overs instead of 2, they'd be declared winners by 19 runs under the D/L method.

benchmark00

Jonesy is the best in the business of looking normal, and as soon as she gets a glance from the person she's interviewing she nods her head like a bobble head doll.

benchmark00

Crabb tasting the fact that there's a massive trend of the last couple of years to say batters instead of batsmen.

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
If we get back on in about half an hour and the umpires reduce the Stars' innings to 12 overs, their adjusted target will be 30.

Think they can score 1 run in 10 overs?

Burgey

Jonesy is the best in the business of looking normal, and as soon as she gets a glance from the person she's interviewing she nods her head like a bobble head doll.
Can't wait for her post-game Interview

"So Marcus, pretty ****house effort all round eh?"

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
I wonder if they could agree to just go out there and bowl really easily in the rain with no run up and the batsmen just deflect it for a dot ball on purpose for 18 balls.