• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This Malinga is a handy bowler isn't he. FMD WA should hang there head in shame.

BTW, I want Faulkner and Henriques in our T20 team this season.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How did the sc0rchers make the final last year? I mean seriously, the loss of MMarsh and Darsh is a blow but still.

Riggins

International Captain
So also...

I didn't want to comment on this because I didn't want to give secrets away, but...

Because the Stars play twice in this round, can players score points in both of those matches and thus contributing twice to this rounds score? Was the reason I made Brad Hodge captain this week tbh, so I hope so.
I kinda went with that idea too. ****ing captain hardly a chance to do anything though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
langer has managed to make a terrible team even worse. primus just didn't improve them.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
sc0rchers should really try and bring in Luke Butterworth into there squad. Not sure which other batsman are on the reserves list.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not quite sure what the point of getting the great man a. thomas was if they're gonna play meanie ahead of them.