• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
wouldn't you at least make spikey's the first post? with the schedule etc for easy reference
It just goes in order of time posted; you can't specify. Jack could've edited the schedule into his opening post I suppose but Spikey would've no doubt complained if he did that.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
vic_orthdox played this situation much like how melbourne grade batsmen play vic_orthdox.

benchmark00

This is not the official thread as it does not have the standard 6 asterisks found in the titles of all official threads.

Spikey

nah **** you're on the record as a guy who supports the guy who made the *Official* thread second instead of the guy who made it first. this **** sticks buddy

Spikey

that was actually Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini's beef with Salman Rushdie btw

benchmark00

wtf ****, you're all over the place. Someone explain to Spikey what has happened here and my stance on it.

Spikey

wtf ****, you're all over the place. Someone explain to Spikey what has happened here and my stance on it.
vic_orthdox correctly merged my thread after he pointed out the prior existence of a *Official* Big Bash League thread, and you called him out on it. shocking behaviour. dan christian-esque

also alex keith signed with the stars today, brocks