- Winner of the 2011 and 2012 CricketWeb AFL tipping competition
- Winner of the 2011, 2012 and 2013 CricketWeb NRL tipping competition
At least Brumby didn't reference Darwin getting bombed I guess
Just watched yesterday's highlights as the test finished early (); few thoughts:
1) A brunette Brett Lee is wrong
2) Haddin looks in good nick
3) Liking the stumps that light up when dislodged.
Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion
- As featured in The Independent.
"The PFA does not represent players when they have broken the law and been convicted on non-football matters."
- Gordon Taylor in 2009 following Marlon King's release after a prison sentence for sexual assault & ABH
Steven Finn impressionist playing as well.
Brad McNamara @bbuzzmc
Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.
I don't know why I've tipped and bet on the Hurricanes. Just on cricinfo's squads heat have a great chance of winning. So much more firepower.
they seriously try to make this competition embarrassing, those ads with the dancers and the DJs and the batsmen on the speakers makes me cringe eugh
also did anyone see that shot of dan smith right before this started, for like a second after the KFC ad? Heh
they're having a good run with their audio here...did anyone pick up rana naved this season?
Last edited by ajdude; 08-12-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09
Rejecting 'selection deontology' since Mar '15
Moeen is a perfectly fine bowler FFS
Somebody would have to explain to me the deal with these hats.
Northern DistrictsProudly supporting KS Williamson, TG Southee, TA Boult, DG Brownlie, BJ Watling, CJ Anderson, MJ Santner and IS Sodhi
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)