- My much anticipated Australian cricket review is now available in Cricket Chat
- Winner of the 2011 and 2012 Cricket Web NRL and AFL tipping competitions
At least Brumby didn't reference Darwin getting bombed I guess
Just watched yesterday's highlights as the test finished early (); few thoughts:
1) A brunette Brett Lee is wrong
2) Haddin looks in good nick
3) Liking the stumps that light up when dislodged.
- As featured in The Independent.
"Straight out of England's Bumper Book of Balls ups"
- Mike Selvey on England's first innings collapse at The Gabba
Steven Finn impressionist playing as well.
Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?
With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left
I don't know why I've tipped and bet on the Hurricanes. Just on cricinfo's squads heat have a great chance of winning. So much more firepower.
they seriously try to make this competition embarrassing, those ads with the dancers and the DJs and the batsmen on the speakers makes me cringe eugh
also did anyone see that shot of dan smith right before this started, for like a second after the KFC ad? Heh
they're having a good run with their audio here...did anyone pick up rana naved this season?
Last edited by ajdude; 09-12-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Somebody would have to explain to me the deal with these hats.
Northern DistrictsProudly supporting KS Williamson, TG Southee, TA Boult, DR Flynn, BJ Watling, CJ Anderson and IS Sodhi
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)