• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just watched yesterday's highlights as the test finished early (:cool:); few thoughts:

1) A brunette Brett Lee is wrong
2) Haddin looks in good nick
3) Liking the stumps that light up when dislodged.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't know why I've tipped and bet on the Hurricanes. Just on cricinfo's squads heat have a great chance of winning. So much more firepower.

ajdude

International Coach
they seriously try to make this competition embarrassing, those ads with the dancers and the DJs and the batsmen on the speakers makes me cringe eugh

also did anyone see that shot of dan smith right before this started, for like a second after the KFC ad? Heh

they're having a good run with their audio here...did anyone pick up rana naved this season?

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't know why I've tipped and bet on the Hurricanes. Just on cricinfo's squads heat have a great chance of winning. So much more firepower.
Yeah, thinking the same. I tipped the 'Canes because I had it in my head that the Heat don't any batsmen, and that'll probably be true for most of the season, but Watson is playing tonight which makes them a totally different proposition.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hogan has an interesting action. Very front on and the left arm does nothing.

Douglas looking somewhat portly, meanwhile.

ajdude

International Coach
Kids wear them these days. Trying to make T20 hip and cool. Simple as that.

Fairly embarrassing though.
why haven't globe or someone made those ****wit skate shoes with studs? they could wear them

wouldn't mind seeing the helmet cam for that straight six either