• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

ajdude

International Coach
free hit for above waist? that does ring a bell now that i think about it but i thought it was always front foot only

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if the sixes knew before today Mahmood wasn't playing, they should have signed up jaques

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
20 off 10 not too bad tbh
Yeah I ended up tasting that a little bit, but six or seven is about as how as high as Abbott should be batting in this competition, and it ****s me a bit when people think it's some sort of a disgrace he's not batting higher. He's a bowling allrounder, and not a very good one at present.

Spikey

he should be in line for pinch hitting duties, so junior does have a bit of a point, but he made the call for his promotion way too early

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
he should be in line for pinch hitting duties, so junior does have a bit of a point, but he made the call for his promotion way too early
If he gets promoted based on the circumstances then that's fine obviously; you should have a fluid batting lineup in T20 cricket. That's different to saying he should "definitely be batting in the top four" though; Waugh wasn't just saying he should be promoted for this match.

Spikey

thought he made the first call for his promotion after the 2nd wicket fall basically on a pinch hitting basis

and then he lost it a bit

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Told you Lockyear was a better bowler than Guptill Spikey; I totally expected this move.. :ph34r:

Seriously though, so weird. If he played every game in this competition and didn't bowl a single delivery I wouldn't have been that surprised. He knows how to bowl but yeah...

Spikey

Told you Lockyear was a better bowler than Guptill Spikey; I totally expected this move.. :ph34r:

Seriously though, so weird. If he played every game in this competition and didn't bowl a single delivery I wouldn't have been that surprised. He knows how to bowl but yeah...
stunning. pup at work no doubt

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tremain still yet to do anything notable enough to make me think of him as anything more than "that young fast bowler who put on that huge tenth wicket partnership with Dawson". Here's his chance.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tremain still yet to do anything notable enough to make me think of him as anything more than "that young fast bowler who put on that huge tenth wicket partnership partnership with Dawson". Here's his chance.
Gets Warner for a duck. That's a start I guess.