• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Usman is definitely playing. They're not pulling him out of a tour game that he's captaining to run water...

Spikey

Khawaja is playing isn't he which would mean we should see:

I think Usman will be the reserve. You know, there in case a batsman steps on a football momets before the toss. If all along he was set to play, or first reserve batsman, I doubt the Thunder would have ever allowed him to play in the tour match.

uvelocity

International Coach
here's something to do during this season's big bash: keep an eye on all the players Darren Berry intends to sign this off-season. A reminder of who they are

Peter Handscomb
James Muirhead
Alex Doolan (too late m8)
Nic Maddinson
Michael Neser
Joe Burns (good luck)

The state of cricket: work to do but new blood coming through
jesus. can you short sell this list?

so some team cant sign someone outside of that supp list? sheet seems silly.

benchmark00

I think Usman will be the reserve. You know, there in case a batsman steps on a football momets before the toss. If all along he was set to play, or first reserve batsman, I doubt the Thunder would have ever allowed him to play in the tour match.
As I said, there's no way in hell Usman isn't playing tomorrow night.

uvelocity

International Coach
so any team can pick anybody on the supp list? clarkeh should pick siddle and tell him its the grand final

Spikey

I mean, I want Usman to play just because I won't be able to handle all the articles that will be written if he doesn't play, but it really wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't play. I mean, Rogers and Usman in the top 4?!

Spikey

there's something about Daniel Salpietro being on the Hobart supp list that seems so fitting

so any team can pick anybody on the supp list? clarkeh should pick siddle and tell him its the grand final
yeah, by the rules. not sure if in reality teams will stick only to their own supp lists tho. hope not. they probably won't

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
actually picking the batting line-up

Haddin
Warner
Maddinson
Smith
Moz
Mendis (PEWS where should Mendis bat)
SOK
Thornely
Lee
Starc
Feldman
If that's the batting order Mendis is at good odds for top scorer, paying $14 behind 10 other players in the squad.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
i had tom ****ing cooper in my team. jesus. someone drag me out the back and shoot me plx
Guilty :ph34r:

Thought he'd be batting in the top three for some reason.

Where's Lumb gone lads? Was one of the first names on my teamsheet.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Which agency is that? Bet365 have got him at 7.50.
Judging by his posts today, SportsBet probably
Spikey on the money once again.

I made a good withdrawal from my account recently, so don't have much money to muck around with, but seeing $14 on a batsman who could bat top 6 is great value. Of course O'Keefe could move up the order or something and who from the Thunder is going to be able to take wickets.

Last edited: