Page 189 of 245 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3663

Thread: *Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

International Regular NasserFan207's Avatar
    Pretty sure Warne did what he did because his side was losing, never one to let a game drift was Shane.

Doubt anything would've happened if he'd been winning. Always liked that about him tbh

Samuels has developed a bit of a swagger the last couple of years, sounds like he got a fractured eye socket though, nasty
    Last edited by NasserFan207; 06-01-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    Batsman I tolerate: V. Richards, S. Tendulkar, E. Morgan, N. Hussain. KEVIN O F******* BRIEN

Quote Originally Posted by NasserFan207 View Post
    Pretty sure Warne did what he did because his side was losing, never one to let a game drift was Shane.

Doubt anything would've happened if he'd been winning. Always liked that about him tbh
    Could have done all of that without swearing with the mic on and throwing a ball at an opponent.

Sledging was ugly but not THAT bad. Swearing and throwing of the ball was simply so far over the line it not funny.

Btw, Melbourne Stars/Renegades rivalry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sydney ****kickers/Chunder rivalry. Now and forever.

International Regular NasserFan207's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Could have done all of that without swearing with the mic on and throwing a ball at an opponent.

Sledging was ugly but not THAT bad. Swearing and throwing of the ball was simply so far over the line it not funny.

Btw, Melbourne Stars/Renegades rivalry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sydney ****kickers/Chunder rivalry. Now and forever.
    Well yeah, there was clearly a circus element going on. The BBL probably has wwf style drama in player contracts these days.

Yeah, reports say CA are really ****ty. But **** me its got the BBL in the news and so many people are talking about this. The BBL hasn't exactly been a roaring success this season so far (despite Benchy and Spikey watching every game and posting in this thread about it) so this will have given everyone a reminder that this **** is competitive.

Worse things could have happened to the BBL than what happened tonight, such as NSW getting a third team and sucking up the league further.
    Last edited by Jono; 06-01-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uvelocity View Post
    ****en hard work to find, I was intrigued too. lynn plays for toombul

Latest News - Queensland Cricket
    That sort of stuff happens a little too frequently. Mainly because when it does officials generally do nothing about it.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    That sort of stuff happens a little too frequently. Mainly because when it does officials generally do nothing about it.
    surprised due to it just being a t20 that they couldn't have moved the match

on the ball chucking, cmon it was a lob designed to rile him up. minor indiscretion there. Of course it was all gamesmanship from Warne, and super funny that it was actually backfiring, samuels stepped up.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I just love all kinds of balls.

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    I'm hearing a $4,500 fine and a one game suspension.

Should kick the two teams out of the competition. Absolute cancer of the arse of Australian cricket.

Jeez I hope Stars lose their last game and Warne retires with his last game having been booed at his home ground.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    Everyone is a Thunder fan for that game
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    I thought Sledging = saying whatever four letter words you wanted. Only thing not allowed is racist comments. I always see the players swear during send offs and after bouncers etc.

Agree the throwing of the ball should earn a fine. As should Warrne grabbling Malon's shirt.
    Last edited by Hurricane; 06-01-2013 at 07:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

The only thing he didn't get found guilty of was the throwing thing, can't believe they took that ****s word for it.

And I can't believe this weak ****ing ingrate has the audacity to complain about the harshness of the penalty. You deserved more than one match you cock.

Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Nah ****s, back of the line, I saw him first!! (Amongst our small group of Australian CW posters)

2-2-2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    Does anyone have any inside info on any of these players?
    Doolan TAS
    Walter QLD
    Stoinis WA
    Porter WA
    Asking about Doolan, maybe thinking he's a gun perhaps?

Me on 1-11-2009
    First up I've got to say that Doolan doesn't look the part at all, I can't quite work out how Travis Burt is behind him.

9-10-2012
    1/182 currently, Tassie doing superbly. I've really enjoyed this partnership, Doolan is a bit underrated. Cosgrove has started the year superbly, opener could be his spot.
    So in reality I thought he was **** until this year.

Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    And I can't believe this weak ****ing ingrate has the audacity to complain about the harshness of the penalty. You deserved more than one match you cock.
    ‘‘I think that was pretty harsh.’’Stars’ chief executive Clint Cooper said the BBL’s highest-profile club was considering its legal options.
    Well his team also believes it was harsh.

If I was Samuels I wouldn't be back next year for the BBL you can't afford to get involved in shenanigans even if you didn't instigate them.

I would be very surprised if Samuels is back next year after the **** he's copped this season from all over the country. Been pathetic.

Thread Information