• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
did my usual DT thing and picked a handful of favourites who may not deserve their spot (It was Rohrer v Katich ftr. Not being sure where Rohrer would bat got Katich over the line)

Only picked Finch as a fill in for Gayle. guess i should keep him on now. I've got 35K in the bank so I may look to trade one of the all-rounders down and trade katich or maddinson up. handscomb should be a solid reserve once he takes the gloves

cant believe skidmark00 picked wells and the tassie-wa keeper. smh.

Spikey

quiney and cosgrove almost made my team, before I realised I hate those ****s

benchmark00

And am I the only one who couldn't find Wright on the players list? Would've def picked him. My boi.

Spikey

wait. richardson isn't gonna get picked. FKG TAIT. arsehole. forgot he existed. let's hope it happens already...

i was hoping they'd sneak wright into the batters list, but if sok and botha are all-rounders...:(

Spark

Global Moderator
i had tom ****ing cooper in my team. jesus. someone drag me out the back and shoot me plx

Spikey

all the jokes we (me) make 'bout cooper being a dick obviously didn't get through to spark