• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
do you think dave gilbert walked into cnsw headquarters one day, took a photo of greg mail out of his wallet and said "this guy is one of my selectors now"

Spikey

hats off to noted sydney thunder coach shane (?) duff for a) reading the rules, unlike.... and b) getting onto twitter and busting warne. one more year!

Burgey

Lovely to see a couple of the lesser provinces get teams through to the final.

At the expense of the worst province of all, too.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Prince don't you dare suggest that province is a word used in contemporary Australian vernacular!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
stuart macgill really needs to stop re-tweeting every ****er

Darren Murphy ‏@murf1987
@scgmacgill Echoing what I've been saying for the past 12 months that Peter Nevill is the best gloveman in Oz. Needs to be looked at.

dead set
They let any fool on Twitter these days.

I'm looking forward to the final.

I like the Cutting vs. Coulter-Nile match up and Marsh vs Pomersbach, whoever performs better in these matchups will win, unless its 1-1 in which case this is a pointless sentence.