• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hodge telling the umpire that he should have played more games for Australia.
I had forgotten until I read in a report the other day that the only reason Pomers played was due to Hodge hurting his back pulling up his trousers.

@nostirls, so French huh.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But in response, McKenna said on Wednesday that the National Selection Panel's (NSP) policies had nothing to do with Pattinson's ineligibility to face the Scorchers and suggested that if the legendary spinner had a better understanding of the rules surrounding the domestic Twenty20 competition then maybe he wouldn't have lashed out in the first place.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hogg ending in failure and warne getting suspended for the final are results i can live with