• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I know you've said that, I haven't seen much ryobi cup at all, but during the bigbash he has just looked like a guy who seems suited to the chip and chase role, with the ability to hit sixes when he wants to. here he goes now.
I said it last week that the biggest compliment you could give Rohrer is that his game reminds me of Huss, so yeah I agree with you.

Who can blame the guy, he's not done well playing OD's cause he's been in a stale team environment where ordinary players get more of a hit since they are so called PONI's.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FMD this fielding is terrible. Under 16s stuff

Rohrer is a gun. It's a joke he's not playing more for NSW in all formats.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CA hit back at 'misinformed' Warne

The Melbourne Stars captain let reporters know in no uncertain terms how he felt about Cricket Australia's refusal to allow his team to include strike bowler James Pattinson in their side for their semi-final clash against the Perth Scorchers at the WACA Ground on Wednesday night.

'Mind boggling' and 'ridiculous' were some of the choice adjectives Warne used when describing the selection criteria.

But in response, McKenna said on Wednesday that the National Selection Panel's (NSP) policies had nothing to do with Pattinson's ineligibility to face the Scorchers and suggested that if the legendary spinner had a better understanding of the rules surrounding the domestic Twenty20 competition then maybe he wouldn't have lashed out in the first place.

"The facts are that James Pattinson is available for selection for the Big Bash as per the national selection panel's policies but he's not available under competition rules," McKenna said.

"Before the season started James had an injury in the Adelaide Test, the Australian medical officer's advice was it was a minimum six-to-eight-week injury and as it turns out that the Stars at that time decided to replace James with Daniel Worrall in the squad.

"At that time, James then became ineligible for the rest of the competition and that rule remains the same."

McKenna revealed the Stars have asked CA to change that rule twice but insisted it would be unfair if that occurred especially given other teams have held onto injured players for big chunks of the tournament.

hahahahahahahahha