• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey lads,

My spies tell me this will be the table at end of season.

1 Hobart Hurricanes
2 Sydney Sixers
3 Brisbane Heat
4 Perth Scorchers
5 Melbourne Renegades
6 Melbourne Stars
7 Adelaide Strikers
8 Sydney Thunder
My spies were off the money a bit but successfully picked Thunder. Heat and Scorchers were good calls too.

The Heat only have 5 batsmen,why the effing hell do they need 6/7 pacers when they already have 2 spinners.The worst constructed side in the Big Bash they will win nothing.
No alex keith for the big bash?

Lol @ Brockley.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is a week old, but this didn't get nearly enough appreciation imo

Kerry O'Keeffe
‏@kokeeffe49
Sydney temp is tipped to be 43 degrees celcius...plastic melts at 212 degrees .. Warnie, if you're in Sydney today, your face is safe !!!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think we all know it, but this brisbane heat attack...it seems so likely to fall off the wagon at any time. roach, christian, cutting, hauritz...

uvelocity

International Coach
the dude is terrible in ODers! it says a bit about the form he's in that he played a good knock in his most recent one
I know you've said that, I haven't seen much ryobi cup at all, but during the bigbash he has just looked like a guy who seems suited to the chip and chase role, with the ability to hit sixes when he wants to. here he goes now.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know you've said that, I haven't seen much ryobi cup at all, but during the bigbash he has just looked like a guy who seems suited to the chip and chase role, with the ability to hit sixes when he wants to. here he goes now.
i mean i don't know why he's terrible in them, it makes no sense, but yeah, let's focus on getting ben into the t20 side first