• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rob should celebrate this knock by ****ing upload his match winning knock in the final ages ago. ****ing do it already you ****

Spikey

All star batting line-up.

Fast bowling lacks but then ****ing mckay and fau**** seem to always do just enough,

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't really know why everyone was tipping the stars either
I wasn't confident in the Renegades batting lineup at all; I thought it was way too reliant on Finch getting a big score. They haven't really proven that wrong yet as such either. :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kidding yourself if you don't think the Stars have a good list. They've just been outplayed by Finchyyyyyyyyyy.

Spikey

fau**** would have been so pissed after he dropped that, looked behind and realised he was gonna have to get up and chase that thing down

uvelocity

International Coach
Kidding yourself if you don't think the Stars have a good list. They've just been outplayed by Finchyyyyyyyyyy.
I think its soft jono. wright always does reasonable but not awesome, hodge and hussey are gun, but theres too many blokes who do well some of the time but rarely win it on their own. if these two teams played a 50 over match you'd back the stars all the way. I actually tipped basically on murali doing better than warne and finch better than hodge

Burgey

****'s a weapon. Must play t20.

Open with him and Warner in odis. It's 2/10 or 0/160 (12)

uvelocity

International Coach
Still probably wouldn't make my Second XI. Deal with it.
yeah but you're still picking punter on longevity

cbf to pick a team right now but with some of the clowns we have carried in both the short forms not sure how you'd leave him out

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think its soft jono. wright always does reasonable but not awesome, hodge and hussey are gun, but theres too many blokes who do well some of the time but rarely win it on their own. if these two teams played a 50 over match you'd back the stars all the way. I actually tipped basically on murali doing better than warne and finch better than hodge
Malinga is a huge asset for the Stars though.

Renegades may be winning this year, but I preferred them with Afridi and Razzaq :ph34r: