• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I thought Sledging = saying whatever four letter words you wanted. Only thing not allowed is racist comments. I always see the players swear during send offs and after bouncers etc.

Agree the throwing of the ball should earn a fine. As should Warrne grabbling Malon's shirt.
Swearing with the mic on so 10 year old kids watching on tv can hear is a bit different

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Skull brings the goods on twitter.

Kerry O'Keeffe ‏@kokeeffe49

BBL explodes ?..Two limp wristed shirt tugs..a girly under arm..a bat twirl gone wrong..fair dinkum, not exactly Octagon UFC bloodshed !!!!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I thought it was awesome. Great thing to talk about near the water coolers today.

Now tonight's game is going to be huge, a state of origin clash that Thisara Perera and Michael Lumb would have been dreaming about as young bois.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought it was awesome. Great thing to talk about near the water coolers today.

Now tonight's game is going to be huge, a state of origin clash that Thisara Perera and Michael Lumb would have been dreaming about as young bois.
don't forget the new little sri lankan sixer spinner !!!

angad

U19 12th Man
I started to dislike Shane Warne after I came to know that he has very low self esteem regarding his physique. Whole world accepted chubby Warne and loved him so much. But he wanted to ruin his body with fat-burners, surgeries etc. Now he looks so fake and sends across a bad signal, I wanted him to age gracefully and thank God for his achievements. :(