• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Partly my point, the ODI squad are a bunch of randoms really.

p.s. I wouldn't want pay to watch Warne now, he is well past it.

ajdude

International Coach
hope the renegades end up having a dead rubber of sorts, wouldn't mind seeing fawad ahmed get a game

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You are a ****ing lying dog Warne. Booed at your own home ground. Hope you're suspended for the rest of the tournament and you retire.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Chris Lynn ‏@lynny50
What a **** day of Grade cricket. Couldnt have missed out on the final in a worse way! #poorrules

I'll leave this one here.

benchmark00

I need Lynn and Cutting to get two points between them in the the next match to be third after the round ftr #wetsail

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
@ Burgey

Doolan's been playing a couple of games with our mob to get some match practice in, while he's been over in Melb for the Renegades.

Class fella too.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Attended tonight. *Record crowd was amazing.

Warne v Samuels likely to cause a stir; however the BBL needs strong enemies. *I watch cricket to be entertained; this duel was entertaining even if it crossed the line.

Spikey

Warne v Samuels likely to cause a stir; however the BBL needs strong enemies. *I watch cricket to be entertained; this duel was entertaining even if it crossed the line.
samuels injury, from a bbl/ca pov, is in ways a blessing. could allow them to just basically ignore any disciplinary action. (and let's face it, if they can find a way to keep warne out there, they'll take it)

benchmark00

Nah it ain't cricket.

Burgey

i played keeper in school cricket; first game of the season in year 8, the bowler hit the top of the bails so i went up appealing, forgetting about taking the ball, and the ball hit me flush in the eye. :S felt like a bit of a wade tbh.
Is that why you're so one-eyed?