• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

uvelocity

International Coach
and just on that noted never ****ing played except once player I quite like in t20's but had to drop due to that, Alister McDoodle to take 10 here and make me super happy

uvelocity

International Coach
only got home half way through the game so only just noticed maxwell is playing. blokes must have been thirsty at the scg today

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
p.s. let's hope the selectors don't pick White in the T20I's. The guy's international career is surely just about done.

uvelocity

International Coach
he was cupping his chin and the silver piping on the pants of someone behind him looked like it was coming out from between his fingers