• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
He's a classy bat Bailey hence why he should be batting higher and taking more responsibility.

I think Katich's captaincy wasn't all that good today, surely he should have had a bowl or Marcus North or even Adam Voges. Hogg and Beer combined for 8 overs 3/42, the quicks got hit around.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Katich's captaincy wasn't all that good today, surely he should have had a bowl or Marcus North or even Adam Voges. Hogg and Beer combined for 8 overs 3/42, the quicks got hit around.
what and take NCN out of the attack

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
what and take NCN out of the attack
I definitely wouldn't have bowled Behrendorff in the 14th over, perhaps that was an opportunity to try and squeeze another wicket from the sixth bowler. Hard to pin point an exact moment, Tassie batted well and deserved the win.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Great game, great atmosphere, go Hurricanes.

But Krejza, keep bowling like that son and you will be playing for the Thunder in no time.