• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
When will someone have the cojones to finally stop Lee bowling at the death? He's disgraceful, and is only getting worse/stiffer as the years go on.

Good thing the Thunder are the biggest joke ever. Any people at the ground tonight?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When will someone have the cojones to finally stop Lee bowling at the death? He's disgraceful, and is only getting worse/stiffer as the years go on.

Good thing the Thunder are the biggest joke ever. Any people at the ground tonight?
Congrats Nath. How was the day?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm enjoying this match as much as I enjoy watching the GWS Giants vs. Sydney Swans derby and the old classic Sydney Kings vs West Sydney Razorbacks.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah it was quality. I'd be keeping my head down, not mouthing off, if I was on a million clams and I hadn't made a run and my team hadn't won a game.