• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

ajdude

International Coach
they were showing his kid bowling the other day on fox sports news, now that looked like a legitimate chuck, was like a 90 degree straightening hah

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Have to be honest when one hasn't seen him in action for a while the horror of Murali's action is still quite a shock.

Jeez, but it looks filthy, doesn't it?
I don't want to turn this into a feast of dissing his action - but I will chime in that during the whole 15 degrees investigation I was astonished by this line of logic from the investigators

"He took off his shirt and he can do amazing things with his arms"

Who cares does he bend and straighten his arm or not should be what you are focussing on.

ajdude

International Coach
I don't want to turn this into a feast of dissing his action - but I will chime in that during the whole 15 degrees investigation I was astonished by this line of logic from the investigators

"He took off his shirt and he can do amazing things with his arms"

Who cares does he bend and straighten his arm or not should be what you are focussing on.
i think that says alot tbh, bulk topless murali wristies for the investigators = <15 degrees

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I presume Finch's waistline is bordering on the too big to play for Australia.

**** he thumps it.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Rohrer for NSW.

Seriously if he doesn't get back into the team after poor performances of the guys ahead of him. There is something seriously wrong with NSW cricket.

Spikey

you suggested he may have got dropped due to his BigBash team. A strong desire from CNSW to see him at the Thunder perhaps?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
you suggested he may have got dropped due to his BigBash team. A strong desire from CNSW to see him at the Thunder perhaps?
Yes (but it was not resigning with the Sixers). Also apparently he has been vocal about other issues like captaincy, coaching selection and general direction of NSW cricket. There was also talks about an unwillingness to bat higher to protect the choice ones in Smith, Maddinson and Moey. But considering he has been batting in the top 4 for the Renegades, it seems the issue is the unwillingness of NSW to bat him higher then the other way around.

Last edited:

Spikey

He mentioned a main reason in leaving the Sixers was because he wanted to bat in the top 4, which of course wouldn't happen at the Sixers (although it probably would have this season) so it seems weird anyone at the Sixers or CNSW would be too hung up about that, but he would have been able to bat there for the Thunder, and captain the team too. I assume it was a case of Big Ben not signing there, rather than the Thunder not wanting him. Or at least I hope so...