• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Right up there with Fullers Stephen Kernaghan anecdote, where Sticks said 'beat it, kid' to Fuller when Fuller wished him luck or something.

Spikey

in a ballsy move, I've made my DT trades right now. let's hope none of my players go to gaol for killing a family member between now and boxing day

Spikey

well i just assume it's adam coyte's time to shine. he can't be much worse than cam borgas

benchmark00

If Tr00vis B00rt gets punished for hitting the boundary rope and Pollard doesn't get fined/suspended for pushing Haddin then it's a ****ing disgrace.

Spikey

pollard wouldn't've pushed haddin around if haddin had a gun on him imo #bringbackdaguns

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Tr00vis B00rt gets punished for hitting the boundary rope and Pollard doesn't get fined/suspended for pushing Haddin then it's a ****ing disgrace.
Pollard just getting Haddin back for his mate Younis Khan when Haddin pushed him.

No idea if Younis and Pollard are mates. In fact, it is extremely unlikely the smiling Younis wants anything to do with Pollard.

Spikey

Sixers have at least 13 players fit!

Sixers: Brad Haddin (capt), Luke Feldman, Moises Henriques, Daniel Hughes, Josh Lalor, Brett Lee, Michael Lumb, Sunil Narine, Stephen O'Keefe, Kurtis Patterson, Dan Smith, Steve Smith, Dominic Thornely (12th man to be named, one to be omitted)