• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Murphy's Thunder has fought back well here, but Hobart still has enough for an innings victory.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Down in Hobart they still think the Macarana is in. Gangnam to get a run in the crowd in 2019.

ajdude

International Coach
Down in Hobart they still think the Macarana is in. Gangnam to get a run in the crowd in 2019.
thriller only recently got a gig down there iirc

i don't have the heart to tell them what happened to michael jackson in 2009

uvelocity

International Coach
noted thunder supporters spikey, benchmark00, jono & burgey silenced once again by their team's poor performance.

uvelocity

International Coach
I'm certainly not thinking about retirement. Feel I have quite a lot of posts left in me and quite a lot to offer to the team.