• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Looks like its Sixers it is then.

Its a big area, I don't think we'll run in the same circles Morgie so don't worry.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big Bash Newz

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan

Pollard (Adel) & Narine (Sixers) both named for Caribbean T20 from 6-20 Jan, for T&T. No Gayle (Thunder), Samuels (Renegades) & Roach (Bris)

So a blow for the Sixers and Strikers

And team supp lists!
Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan

Here are the @BigBashLeague team supp lists. Allows players @CLT20 qualification, but any other team can pick them as BBL injury replacement

@StrikersBBL supp list: David Dawson (NSW), Alex Ross (SA), Ben Oakley (ACT), Brad Young (SA), Travis Head (SA), Mark Higgs (ACT)

@HurricanesBBL supp list: Jordan Silk (Tas), Harry Allanby (Tas), Andrew Fekete (Tas), Jeremy Smith (Tas), Luke Butterworth, Daniel Salpietro (Vic).

@RenegadesBBL supp list: Jake Haberfield (SA), Jono Dean (ACT), Blake Dean (ACT), Jack Taylor (Vic), Ryan Sidebottom (Vic), @Steve Reid

@StarsBBL supp list: Peter Siddle (what a dud), @Scott Boland (Vic), Ryan Duffield (WA - Ryan's twitter name is PremiumDuff. WAG), Wes Robinson (Vic), Ian Holland (Vic), Steve Paulsen (Qld).

@HeatBBL supp list: Glen B'ciotto (Qld), Nick Stevens (Qld), Jimmy Peirson (Qld), Ronan McDonald (Qld), Alex Kemp (Qld), Dom Michael (Qld).

@ScorchersBBL supp list: Tom Beaton (WA), Burt ****ley (WA), Liam Davis (WA), Joel Paris (WA), Ashton Turner (WA), Sam Whiteman (WA).

@SixersBBL supp list:
Scott Foster (NSW), Daya Singh (NSW), Joel Singh (NSW), Tim Cruickshank (NSW), Cameron Merchant, Harry Conway (NSW).

@ThunderBBL supp list:
Nic Bills (NSW), Simon Keen (NSW), James Kennedy (NSW), Shane Mott (NSW), Matthew Day (Tas), Ben Dwarshuis (NSW).
Matty Day, Simon Keen and Shane Mott to lead the Thunder to the promised land (if enough people get injured)

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Ben Dwarshuis is on the supplementary list? What the actual ****?

Not sure how Siddle didn't pick up a deal TBH, decent enough T20 bowler, even if he won't be available.

And is that the Ryan Sidebottom of English fame?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
****ley!!

Butterworth, Haberfield, Davis and Head are the players I would be targeting.

How do I know Cameron Merchant? Was someone talking about him recently?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
How do I know Cameron Merchant? Was someone talking about him recently?
Merchant is Aussie-born and raised, but played quite a bit of FC cricket over in New Zealand. Made big grade runs last year, IIRC.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Thanks for providing some info on him, must have been looking up some NZ scorecards at some point.

Spikey

Not sure how Siddle didn't pick up a deal TBH, decent enough T20 bowler, even if he won't be available.

And is that the Ryan Sidebottom of English fame?
it isn't.

Siddle and the Stars must have decided he probably wasn't gonna play any games anyway.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey Prince of England, Wales, Scotland - are you going to start the tipping comp soon?

Spikey

To actually answer NUFAN's question, we did discuss Merchant in one of these threads sometime over the last 6 months

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I figured as much Spikey, cheers. No thanks to morgieb for being a **** and saying the same thing that rvd already had told me.

Looking forward to the tipping comp Prince Everton Weekes Supporter.