• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Dirt in the Pocket Affair

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thought this was going to be about the events which lead to the breakdown of your 7th marriage, Tangy.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought this was going to be about the events which lead to the breakdown of your 7th marriage, Tangy.
You well know what was found in my pocket that led to the demise of my fifth marriage and that my seventh has not yet taken place - if you continue to misrepresent my personal history in this way I shall cease taking you into my confidence :@

doesitmatter

U19 Cricketer
fascinating read..The author has focused on the "artificial" substance aspect and exonerated Atherton but what about this line in the law "or take any other action to alter the condition of the ball"..