• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Blain

U19 Captain
Cricket Show WAC - YouTube

Pity they favour such a light magazine style, will deny the general fan Cachopa vs. Short Stuff later in the season.

Rigor's five future Black Cap players to watch ftr:

Chops
Ronchi
Duffy ("if he can gain 5kph of pace...".)
Kuggs ("clever cricketer...off-cutter, back of the hand, he's got it all")
Vincent
I swear Rigor pays no attention to cricket other than the games on tv. Kugs dropped to Wellington A today. Nice to see Walsh getting an chance and getting runs, he looked the goods when I saw him in the U/19s. Ili and Friday into the Firebirds squad is mean, shame it's not on TV because they both are good talents!

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
"Nursing a broken", lol, love your work Anendra. Still a better source for team news than the Stags themselves.

CD Stags look to upset the cart | Hawke's Bay Today

CD's injury woes continued with unwanted Black Caps wicketkeeper Kruger van Wyk jetting back home from Nelson in the hope of nursing a broken, picked up in an earlier round, to be fit for the shield campaign.

Ex-Wellington seamer Andrew Lamb, setting the pace at the New Zealand Provincial A Tournament in Christchurch this week, has been called in but is likely to be the 12th man.

First-class opening batsman Jeet Raval may make his T20 debut to add some batting depth and offer another spin option with Ben Smith slipping on the wicketkeeping gloves ahead of veteran Mathew Sinclair.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Oxford super genius, hey that's unfair.
A pair of five-fors in consecutive days as the sixth and seventh bowling option...sharp work. Might have his action called into question sooner or later. But far too nice a guy for it to stick.

Flem274*

123/5
Just seen our team sheet. Nethula at six? WTF. I heard Young has an injury but surely we took another reserve batsman down?

There's gotta be something more to this surely if Nethula is listed at six. Has he decided to do a reverse Tastle?

thierry henry

International Coach
Just seen our team sheet. Nethula at six? WTF. I heard Young has an injury but surely we took another reserve batsman down?

There's gotta be something more to this surely if Nethula is listed at six. Has he decided to do a reverse Tastle?
Nethula can bat, he got runs off me once- thierry henry

Flem274*

123/5
ok so we've forgotten how to do outfielding as well now.

can't believe this is the team that produces stuff like this sometimes.

yay a catch

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Haha suck it McMillan, today is all about Milne getting a chance with the bat.

Phlegm's franchise is a shambles tbh, despite producing good talent the Stags are the USSR of attempted amalgamations. Prefers the longer format of everything.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Macca desperate to have a **** over some 145k filth. Cumming tells him point blank that Milne has been utter ****e throughout the comp and in response the Mac Attack can only offer a feeble "but he's a New Zealand representative, why isn't he bowling?!"

Tbf to him though, Milne couldn't do much worse than the rest of the cd medium quicks today.