• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
CdG could be a good batsman if he wanted to. The commentators **** on about his power but he's a good timer of the ball as well.

Too bad he's going to be a Forever Boom Boom.
He was impressing me as well today. But he just couldn't handle 140kms +

Flem274*

123/5
Nice innings from Kitchen. I had no idea he was near 50.

edit: Duffy wag. Fuller has bowled poorly but fielded really well tonight. Nice catch to dismiss CdG.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would there be any value in a variation for a slower bowler in 20:20 in trying to release the ball significantly lower than normal. I wonder how low you could actually release the ball and still come up with a legitimate delivery by bend of the knee or more?

Flem274*

123/5
Would there be any value in a variation for a slower bowler in 20:20 in trying to release the ball significantly lower than normal. I wonder how low you could actually release the ball and still come up with a legitimate delivery by bend of the knee or more?
There's a guy in the big bash who looks like he's about to fall over every time he releases the ball.

Howsie

International Captain
Joe Carter caught by one of my channel's subscribers Connor Neynens for 98. Rather than spare us the Yovich, might actually join Yovich
If only. It's getting to the point where Bradburn cannot continue to overlook him, Popli or Hickey, all three of them have scored big runs for the "A" team over the past 12 months. It'll get to the point where like Mathieson they'll get a better offer from another province and leave.

Last edited:

Flametree

International 12th Man
According to the Blackcaps website, Reece Young bowled the second over of the Otago innings. Pretty good because a) it also says he's 12th man, and b) it's Reece Young!!!!

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Hilariously short boundary. Ricochet 4!

Also nearly comedy in the first innings, almost a 4 when fielder inside circle got a finger tip which almost wrong footed the boundary rider on the long off boundary.

Flem274*

123/5
They're missing ten million players due to South Africa and injury but you expect better than this from Bates and Mills at least.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see Hamish Rutherford continues to float under the spotlight when it comes to international consideration. There's a lot to like about him & a bonus that he's a left-hander. Has to be a better option to open with Gupitll or McCullum than Nicol is while Ryder is absent.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
I can't believe there is going to be a test match on this field this year. It is appalling. Why do the ICC even bother to have 'standards' for test grounds if this ground meets it. I'm almost expecting another game to be being played adjacent to it at the same time with an overlapping boundary, it is so club.