• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Howsie

International Captain
If Gareth Andrew and Andrew Ellis batting in the top five doesn't scream "we're struggling" then I don't know what does.

Glad to see Matt Henry make his return though.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Ryder finds a typically ridiculous method of getting out. Good innings though, man I hope he's in the t20 team when England come touring.

Howsie

International Captain
Wellington are a team full of spastics. From looking like they'll make 220 three overs ago from here they will struggle to make 190.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wellington are a team full of spastics. From looking like they'll make 220 three overs ago from here they will struggle to make 190.
Yes, because this would be the first time in history that a t20 innings had a fast start before falling away at the end.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wellington are a team full of spastics.
Change the ****ing record. We know your opinion on Wellington and I don't disagree with some of it, but it's all you post about Wellington and it's beyond dull.

Anyway, got down from laying a floor in the attic to see Howie open the bowling. Not a bad over - two bad balls - the wide (which t'was unlucky to be a wide but lucky not to be glanced for four) and the long hop. Good to see a bit of purchase from him.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Phil Mustard is the equivalent of taking home the dusty bird who's 10 years past her best because you deem it a better option than sleeping alone.

Chubb

International Regular
Mustard was pretty awful but to be fair he is trying to make up for it now. I am ambivalent towards him but given the struggle it would be nice to see him win this for Akl. He probably won't though.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Houghton is such a better bowler than Woodcock.

Can't argue that Woodcock's not a better batsman though, but Howie has plenty of Pearce Cup centuries behind him and could easily average 20-25 at first class level.