• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Presume they decided three de Grandhommings within a week would be the equivalent of an ice cream headache for all concerned.

Howsie

International Captain
Ah, didn't realize their was another game on today. Still, Boxing day in NZ and not a single game of cricket on tv. Terrible.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah, didn't realize their was another game on today. Still, Boxing day in NZ and not a single game of cricket on tv. Terrible.
Yep. It's utter, utter ****. We've got a highlights reel of the London Olympics and a replay from the Darts World Championship, but not either of the games of 20:20 cricket being played live. Ridiculous.

I'm presuming that Sky didn't realise there's a game on as it's not Friday and it's not being played under lights.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Boy, Milne looks on course to set a record for HRV figures from a current NZ international that'll stand for years!

Wellington could declare tbf, try to get their five overs in.

Blain

U19 Captain
I've been thinking the same about Sky, useless.

Man Milne gets tap in 20/20, just goes to show how stupid it is to only pick him for 20/20s for NZ, his worst format.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wellington with a chance to set a record total here. Anyone know the record highest score in the HRV Cup? I'm guess around 225?

Milne...A pity this match isn't televised. I would love to here from McMillan about how great he's bowling whilst he's getting pumped at 20 rpo.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep. It's utter, utter ****. We've got a highlights reel of the London Olympics and a replay from the Darts World Championship, but not either of the games of 20:20 cricket being played live. Ridiculous.

I'm presuming that Sky didn't realise there's a game on as it's not Friday and it's not being played under lights.
Both Sky and NZC are living in the dark ages. To broadcast cricket on boxing day - ludicrous suggestion.

Bunch of amateur ***s

Howsie

International Captain
Ha, 213-5 and not a single run scored by a born and bred Wellingtonian.

Big win for ND but I have no idea why Auckland were only chasing 70 odd. Should've been close to 90 no? Seeing as we racked up 140 off 12 and we started the innings thinking it was going to be 20, then 19, then 12.