• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, I don't post much outside the NZ threads but I do read the rest of CW on occasion, quite liked them.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I do like the fact you can visibly see he's trying to run a much tighter ship than almost anyone, strong on the cut but highly suspect on the pull, flinching when confronted by Ellis bouncers just isn't on. Not by a long chalk.
To be fair, Ellis' bouncer is significantly quicker than his stock delivery. That'll trouble a few people in any case, be it from 120 to 135 to 140 to 155. Chops has never struggled with pace too much, even as a teen debutant.

And what a player he is.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Wheeler's bulking up a bit, like he could take his Tasman rugby rep brother down in a few tackles. 132-137-137-137-135 sort of speed, hooped the odd one back in rather than every ball.

Flem274*

123/5
Wheeler's bulking up a bit, like he could take his Tasman rugby rep brother down in a few tackles. 132-137-137-137-135 sort of speed, hooped the odd one back in rather than every ball.
Phlegm likes this.

EDIT: Just noticed NDs munted batting order. Marshall listed at 8 lol. They just keep going. They'll have more allrounders than Wellington at this rate.

GAGF Croft.

Last edited: