• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Will be a busy evening for whoever loads the video onto the video scorecards. Lots of boundaries today, might get RSI.

Meridio

International Regular
Lol, that is a ridiculous set of scorecards. 2110 runs scored, for an average score of 351.66666666666666666. And the Wellington-Otago game was only 41 overs each. Late season pitches = roady mcroads.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol, that is a ridiculous set of scorecards. 2110 runs scored, for an average score of 351.66666666666666666. And the Wellington-Otago game was only 41 overs each. Late season pitches = roady mcroads.
Long hot summer late season pitches, maybe. This isn't normal domestic cricket fare.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I've been told there'll be live streaming of the Australia U19 tour from Lincoln. No clips from that Queenstown match until after the test series, due to Sky enforcing restrictions apparently.

Jezroy

State Captain
Another massive score being racked up at mini Eden Park.

Auckland 350/5 with 3 overs to go.

100's for Kitchen and Dropkins.

Jezroy

State Captain
Time to drug test Papps or what?

Auckland probably have this one in the bag - 100 needed off 10, with Woodcock and the bowlers/4 wickets in hand,

Chubb

International Regular
To go back to my move to Wellington, mentioned a few weeks ago... I have found where I'll be living to start with (Mornington)... bad news is, the closest club is Easts, apparently. Someone at my new work plays for Onslow though, what do we know about them? And what other cricket teams are close to Mornington?
So I've ended up playing for Onslow 3rds. Two day cricket on grass. Really enjoyed it. Scored 1, 24, 34 and 53. All extremely slowly. First game we followed on and lost, second game we were playing Norths at Grenada, a terrible pitch. Last weekend we only had 8 players and they racked up 350. I batted 37 overs for 34. But we didn't avoid the follow-on. Today I got 53 off 40-odd overs, we declared 115 ahead and had them 70-8 at the close!

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
So I've ended up playing for Onslow 3rds. Two day cricket on grass. Really enjoyed it. Scored 1, 24, 34 and 53. All extremely slowly. First game we followed on and lost, second game we were playing Norths at Grenada, a terrible pitch. Last weekend we only had 8 players and they racked up 350. I batted 37 overs for 34. But we didn't avoid the follow-on. Today I got 53 off 40-odd overs, we declared 115 ahead and had them 70-8 at the close!
You must be in Wellington's 2nd Grade. I remember that North's is in that grade. I am in the grade beneath you. We all went through grading games this year and Norths beat us. I think we also lost to Onslow.

Above 2nd Grade are Pearce, Hazlett, and Senior - so all the serious stuff.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Yep. Why does everyone hate him so much ftr? I mean apart from the fact that he went to Hamilton Boy's Massive ****ing **** High