• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I certainly welcome the sound of a CD Wide Cricket Plan. Hopefully they're sick of ND cutting their lunch in terms of being a genuinely enthused and communicative association.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Henry knocks over Kitchen with a ripper. Has taken 8 wickets so far this season at about 8.5.

khodder

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
This is not a terrible bowling attack either for Domestic NZ standards; Arnel, Aldridge. Devcich is not bad at throwing darts in. Verma is OK.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wow! If Jame how gets enough of the strike in the last 15 overs he could get close to an triple ton!

Meanwhile Munro and de Grandhomme continue to bat like arseholes and get away with it.

Mike5181

International Captain
He's out now, but that's good stuff from Raval as well. He's had a pretty good season with CD. That's his first list A hundred.

khodder

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I beleive that is the 12th list A or ODI double hundred in history.

268 is highest ever, posted at Kennington Oval by an Ali Brown. How now fourth on the all time list with 214*

Blain

U19 Captain
Amazing. Awesome to see Raval and Henry carving also.

If Woodcock bats above Boam today (if they get on), I hope Harry tells Siddons to shove it and moves to Canterbury!

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Meanwhile Munro and de Grandhomme continue to bat like arseholes and get away with it.
How do you know they are? Munro's ten sixes probably just from him being the best baseballer in the country. Quite a recovery from 4/50 too.