• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Mike5181

International Captain
"They were born, they grew up in the gutters, they went to work at twelve, they passed through a brief blossoming period of beauty and ***ual desire, they married at twenty, they were middle-aged at thirty, they died, for the most part, at sixty."

Look at the weight gains from Ryder/McMillan. Look like totally different people.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Papps!

You figured he'd get to take that 51 ODI average into retirement. Bad games for Ronchi to miss as it's panned out.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Are Mathieson and KNB injured? Why would you keep bowling Dougeh when they have 4 and 6 overs left respectively?

Bloody Papps.

Flem274*

123/5
It a big achievement to get a double ton, but as far as "easy" double tons go it doesn't come much easier than the, iirc, declaration bowling Papps faced. Apart from a couple of tons he's been a bit disappointing in the whites.

But tbh it might not matter how many runs he scores. The selectors are probably still having nightmares about him facing Steyn.

Unfortunate not to play more ODIs though. Not the first kiwi batsman to get hit in the head by Brett Lee.

Last edited:

Blain

U19 Captain
KNB and Mathieson weren't injured, I caught the last 15 overs after work and both were in the field moving ok. Don't know why they bowled Dougeh so much, bowled some good block hole stuff but got a fair bit of tap in between!!

Kuggs doesnt GAF haha, got a good bouncer from Milne, next ball goes for a massive swip and edges it for 4. He's true about not being a *****.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Just realised that Henry reminds me rather a lot of Gillespie. Jason, I mean. That slowish, bouncy run and tight rhythmic action.